The following job vacancy is currently available:
GROUNDS PERSON – BALLINA GOLF & SPORTS CLUB – posted 9 September 2019
Ballina Golf and Sports Club is currently looking for a full-time grounds person.
The role is under the direction of Course Management, and the successful applicant will be undertaking all aspects of fine turf management.
Applicants should have experience in the operation of a range of turf maintenance equipment, have a keen eye for detail, strong work ethic and be a team player.
They will be required to work a 38-hour week and participate in rostered weekend overtime as required.
•Be reliable, punctual and have an eye for detail
• Maintenance of a clean and safe work environment
•Valid driver’s licence
• Experience in machinery repairs
• Prior experience in golf course maintenance
• Understanding of the game of Golf Benefits
• Full time employment
• Working with a small group of people
• Uniforms provided (after completing probation period)
• Supportive working environment
• Set working hours
If you are interested in this position, please forward your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org