The following job vacancy is currently available:
Kooralbyn Valley National Golf Course is a championship 18-hole golf course located in the Scenic Rim. Highly regarded as one of the premier Golf Courses in the Country, an opportunity has come available for someone to join the team.
The successful applicant will be a self-motivated and suitably qualified person with a strong eye for detail. The Assistant Superintendent position is a hands-on role. The suitable candidate will be responsible for the general daily operation, supervision of staff, implementation of strategies and plans as directed by the Golf Course Manager.
- Organisational and communication skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of all agronomic practices to the highest standard
• Experience in preparing and managing a team to present a golf course to championship standards all year round
• Management in WHS & Environmental systems (EPAR knowledge advantageous)
• Irrigation experience – Toro Lynx desirable
• Chemical Certificate (AQF3) or equivalent
• Experience in machinery maintenance and servicing
• Horticulture and landscaping experience
The salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
Please submit your application including a cover letter and resume to the Golf Course Manager Jeremy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Sunday 20 September 2020